«La pensée pense ce qui la dépasse infiniment»




2013-06-25

question mark.

questions don’t lack they stack and bend and multiply to ten, they scare and dare to stare

and anguish, this time, won’t embed in reckless poetry grind, nor blow up in whisky breathless mind

anguish of empty sea-time shell, time going by, leaving me without sea, leaving me without time 

I’d rather be words slave then prisoner of dry endless desert as death I crave. Thus mirage of art comes bursting like waterfall, let it come, let it come to haze

writing is freeing and denying, creating and destructing, while I lay down on my fears, while I scratch my darkest wounds and take pleasure out of my impossibilities

I imagine joyfully what I pretend not to be or fatally exhort to be, populating my universe of flying fizzling fantasy

escaping my solitude, opening a door, reaching for a window, jumping out courageously on the other side, to encounter, much better and bitter

Solitude.

and there I am, terrified and sored, asking to myself while facing this flashing and confronting sign, whose solitude that is, if it’s not yours, nor mine?